Cost of living in Dodoma, Tanzania compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 111 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00064 LYD / TZS *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 36% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,913 Dinar (2,989,490 Shilling) in Dodoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 1.10 (about 2 hours ago)