Cost of living in Dodoma, Tanzania compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 111 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00064 LYD / TZS *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 37% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,058 Dinar (3,240,774 Shilling) in Dodoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (18 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €18 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 10,000₴ (31 minutes ago)