Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 154 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05292 LYD / UAH *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 33% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,009 Dinar (37,971₴) in Dnipro.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £5.65 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (41 minutes ago)