Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00803 LYD / DJF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 69% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,484 Dinar (683,116 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)