Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00776 LYD / DJF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 62% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,759 Dinar (355,689 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €70 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shenzhen costs 元70 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 80 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨2.50 (about 1 hour ago)