Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00797 LYD / DJF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 66% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,398 Dinar (677,395 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U180 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Afyonkarahisar costs 90TL (about 2 hours ago)