Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00774 LYD / DJF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Djibouti is 48% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,820 Dinar (364,441 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $19 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Semarang costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$22 (about 1 hour ago)