Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00798 LYD / DJF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 69% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,479 Dinar (686,336 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)