Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00753 LYD / DJF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Djibouti is 51% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,410 Dinar (320,072 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,525 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$2,523 (about 1 hour ago)