Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 215 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43945 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,858 Dinar (R$ 4,229) in Divinopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jundiai costs R$ 900 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kandy costs 1.00 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Kota Kinabalu costs RM28 (about 2 hours ago)