Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01990 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 32% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,298 Dinar (₨65,226) in Dindigul.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)