Cost of living in Dindigul, India vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01949 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 32% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,154 Dinar (₨59,197) in Dindigul.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Palo Alto, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Arlington, Texas costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)