Cost of living comparison between Dili, East Timor and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.399 LYD / USD
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 58% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,745 Dinar ($3,393) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kraków costs 120 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 110,000TL (about 2 hours ago)