Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.394 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 49% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,847 Dinar ($3,478) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Formosa costs ARS $9 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $742 (36 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Maastricht costs €6.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)