Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.566 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 34% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,026 Dinar (€2,571) in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,900 (about 1 hour ago)