Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.533 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 32% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,127 Dinar (€2,693) in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)