Cost of living in Dharan Bazar, Nepal vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01213 LYD / NPR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dharan Bazar (Nepal) is 20% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,522 Dinar (₨ 125,425) in Dharan Bazar.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$70 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Vancouver costs C$1,362 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fargo costs $21,845 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 57 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Brasília costs R$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)