Cost of living in Dhanbad, India compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01873 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhanbad (India) is 29% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,270 Dinar (₨67,826) in Dhanbad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 750 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Liverpool costs £3,010 (about 1 hour ago)