Cost of living in Detroit, Michigan, United States vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 739 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.387 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Detroit, Michigan (United States) is 15% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,182 Dinar ($1,574) in Detroit, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)