Cost of living in Detroit, Michigan, United States compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 672 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.356 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Detroit, Michigan (United States) is 19% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,029 Dinar ($1,497) in Detroit, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)