Cost of living comparison between Des Moines, Iowa, United States and Zuwarah, Libya
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 300 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.398 LYD / USD
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa (United States) is 24% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,038 Dinar ($2,888) in Des Moines, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$26,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São José dos Campos costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)