Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26041 LYD / TRY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 35% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,106 Dinar (4,247TL) in Denizli.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨150 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 200 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kiev costs 70₴ (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €300 (27 minutes ago)