Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33369 LYD / TRY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 21% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,494 Dinar (4,477TL) in Denizli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$860 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Karlsruhe costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 2 hours ago)