Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23850 LYD / TRY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 38% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,111 Dinar (4,656TL) in Denizli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poole costs £800 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Niamey costs 1,500 Franc (32 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bryansk costs руб 75 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)