Cost of living in David, Panama compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.358 LYD / PAB *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in David (Panama) is 12% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,762 Dinar (1,298 B/.) in David.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sparwood, British Columbia costs C$15 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toluca costs Mex$ 50 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sofia costs 919 лв (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)