Cost of living in Davao, Philippines compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 261 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02544 LYD / PHP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Davao (Philippines) is 24% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,442 Dinar (Php56,694) in Davao.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.30 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kowloon costs HK$80 (9 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Anchorage, Alaska costs $7 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (26 minutes ago)