Cost of living in Daugavpils, Latvia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.606 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daugavpils (Latvia) is 22% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,322 Dinar (€823) in Daugavpils.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $140 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €11 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $6.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (37 minutes ago)