Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21025 LYD / CNY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 29% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,185 Dinar (元10,391) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元80 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 25,800 ﷼ (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php400 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 1 hour ago)