Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20629 LYD / CNY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 29% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,445 Dinar (元11,850) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩99,999 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Diego, California costs $60,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)