Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20216 LYD / CNY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 26% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,391 Dinar (元11,827) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Portland, Oregon costs $2.25 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 90,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Plymouth costs £409 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €40 (44 minutes ago)