Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20406 LYD / CNY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 87% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 6,080 Dinar (元29,795) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $40 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 8 ман (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antalya costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)