Cost of living comparison between Darwin, Australia and Zuwarah, Libya
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 178 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.070 LYD / AUD
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Darwin (Australia) is 74% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,658 Dinar (AU$5,287) in Darwin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 2 hours ago)