Cost of living in Darmstadt, Germany compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 89 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.617 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Darmstadt (Germany) is 22% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,311 Dinar (€1,430) in Darmstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨0.60 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 3,000 Дин. (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Butwal costs ₨ 15 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (about 1 hour ago)