Cost of living in Darmstadt, Germany compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 94 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.620 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Darmstadt (Germany) is 21% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,179 Dinar (€1,345) in Darmstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €11 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €11 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$61 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in New York City costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)