Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 535 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00061 LYD / TZS *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 6% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,700 Dinar (2,799,352 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Siegen costs €100 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasov costs 2,600 lei (36 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Grand Rapids costs $3.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pisa costs €80 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shenzhen costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)