Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 430 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00063 LYD / TZS *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 11% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,594 Dinar (5,676,558 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 1 hour ago)