Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 321 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00061 LYD / TZS *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 5% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,100 Dinar (3,447,396 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨25,228 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$2.39 (about 1 hour ago)