Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 252 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38023 LYD / SAR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 11% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,345 Dinar (﷼ 8,796) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Orlando, Florida costs $2.52 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 7,541,870 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in San Jose costs ₡ 2.00 (about 2 hours ago)