Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 257 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38003 LYD / SAR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 13% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,660 Dinar (﷼ 9,631) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (about 1 hour ago)