Cost of living comparison between Dammam, Saudi Arabia and Zuwarah, Libya
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 305 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.37314 LYD / SAR
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 10% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,563 Dinar (﷼ 9,550) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 360 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dublin costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 15 zł (about 2 hours ago)