Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 419 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35301 LYD / SAR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 8% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,045 Dinar (﷼ 5,792) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Aracaju costs R$ 4.02 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (12 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Hamburg costs €1.69 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 377,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (32 minutes ago)