Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Damascus have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 84%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 238 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00265 LYD / SYP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 50% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 892 Dinar (336,047 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $9,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵3.93 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)