Cost of living in Damascus, Syria vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Damascus have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 269 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00271 LYD / SYP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 39% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,159 Dinar (426,994 £) in Damascus.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leuven costs €20 (25 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 4 hours ago)