Cost of living in Dakar, Senegal compared to Zuwarah, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 293%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 98 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00932 LYDX / XOF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 159% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,655 Dinar (1,918,311 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Isfahan costs ﷼ 5,000,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $7 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Salvador costs R$ 3,200 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tyler, Texas costs $193 (about 1 hour ago)