Cost of living comparison between Dakar, Senegal and Zuwarah, Libya
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 147 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00232 LYD / XOF
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 20% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,750 Dinar (1,613,970 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Manila costs Php4,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,017 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥8,470,830,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 380 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rochester, New York costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)