Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00127 LYD / KRW *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 17% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,510 Dinar (₩2,765,741) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £12 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 2 hours ago)