Cost of living comparison between Daejeon, South Korea and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00123 LYD / KRW
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 13% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,528 Dinar (₩2,868,034) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)