Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00124 LYD / KRW *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 8% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,159 Dinar (₩1,739,654) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)