Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00122 LYD / KRW *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 10% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,446 Dinar (₩2,822,002) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)