Cost of living in Da Nang, Vietnam compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 LYD / VND *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Da Nang (Vietnam) is 12% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,581 Dinar (27,127,042 ₫) in Da Nang.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Udine costs €10 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $170 (about 1 hour ago)