Cost of living in Da Nang, Vietnam compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 LYD / VND *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Da Nang (Vietnam) is 9% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,631 Dinar (27,271,014 ₫) in Da Nang.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Kharkiv costs 31₴ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €13 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Juan costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)