Cost of living in Cuttack, India vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01951 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuttack (India) is 25% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,491 Dinar (₨76,406) in Cuttack.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.22 (about 2 hours ago)