Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41736 LYD / PEN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 29% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,357 Dinar (S/. 3,251) in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tallinn costs €550 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tartu costs €16,486 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €53 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (about 2 hours ago)