Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.42862 LYD / PEN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 24% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,374 Dinar (S/. 5,538) in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,000 Shilling (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 250,000 ₫ (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €900 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Djibouti costs 3,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)