Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,460 prices entered by 203 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44999 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,483 Dinar (R$ 5,517) in Curitiba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £301 (about 1 hour ago)