Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00204 LYD / CLP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,768 Dinar (CH$866,898) in Curicó.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kiev costs 40₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 22 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chaiyaphum costs 600 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,757 (about 3 hours ago)