Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00216 LYD / CLP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 7% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,478 Dinar (CH$1,613,344) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)