Cost of living comparison between Cumaná, Venezuela and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14020 LYD / VEF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 41% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,836 Dinar (Bs 13,094) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q22,871 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 599 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Port Louis costs ₨150 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)