Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Cumaná have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14291 LYD / VEF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 41% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,918 Dinar (Bs 13,418) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Quito costs $132 (about 1 hour ago)