Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07763 LYD / MXN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 28% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,292 Dinar (Mex$ 16,649) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €125 (6 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)