Cost of living comparison between Culiacán, Mexico and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07551 LYD / MXN
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 31% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,169 Dinar (Mex$ 28,720) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangkok costs 2.00 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)