Cost of living in Cuernavaca, Mexico compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07139 LYD / MXN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuernavaca (Mexico) is 30% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,122 Dinar (Mex$ 15,715) in Cuernavaca.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ryazan costs руб 44 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $250 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)