Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 307 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.338 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 14% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,463 Dinar ($1,093) in Cuenca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $762 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$48 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Plymouth costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Ana, California costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)