Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00047 LYD / COP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 32% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,036 Dinar (COL$4,314,934) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Victoria costs C$100 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 90,000 Leone (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $500 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)