Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00047 LYD / COP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 35% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,307 Dinar (COL$2,789,044) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 3,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$30 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)