Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00047 LYD / COP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 36% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,094 Dinar (COL$2,349,042) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jamshedpur costs ₨44 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 6,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guilin costs 元10 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Coimbatore costs ₨44,490 (about 1 hour ago)