Cost of living in Craiova, Romania compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 102 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34760 LYD / RON *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Craiova (Romania) is 25% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,270 Dinar (3,653 lei) in Craiova.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $250 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ploieşti costs 15 lei (39 minutes ago)