Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00248 LYD / XOF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 14% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,543 Dinar (621,017 Franc) in Cotonou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $90 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Campinas costs R$ 95 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$25 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 300 som (about 1 hour ago)