Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00247 LYD / XOF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 10% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,613 Dinar (651,747 Franc) in Cotonou.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $8 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr13,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨400 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €7,500 (about 1 hour ago)