Cost of living in Cotabato City, Philippines compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02557 LYD / PHP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is 29% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,209 Dinar (Php47,275) in Cotabato City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Aguadilla costs $1.51 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$4.70 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirovohrad costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)