Cost of living in Corunna, Spain compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 112 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.612 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 8% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,936 Dinar (€1,201) in Corunna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Padua costs €3,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dublin costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)