Cost of living in Corralillo, Cuba compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.425 LYD / CUC *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corralillo (Cuba) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 3,125 Dinar (2,193 CUC) in Corralillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (about 2 hours ago)