Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Coro have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14294 LYD / VEF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 56% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,678 Dinar (Bs 32,730) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £301 (42 minutes ago)