Cost of living in Cork, Ireland vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 404 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.578 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cork (Ireland) is 34% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,283 Dinar (€1,447) in Cork to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)