Cost of living in Cork, Ireland compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 440 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.534 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cork (Ireland) is 29% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,026 Dinar (€2,625) in Cork to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Namur costs €5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨44 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)