Cost of living comparison between Cork, Ireland and Zuwarah, Libya
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 336 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.523 LYD / EUR
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cork (Ireland) is 30% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,893 Dinar (€2,556) in Cork to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zwolle costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨0.31 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sfax costs 1.120 Dinar (44 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Manchester costs £1.15 (about 1 hour ago)