Cost of living in Córdoba, Argentina compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 523 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06574 LYD / ARS *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Córdoba (Argentina) is 55% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 768 Dinar (ARS $11,675) in Córdoba.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (about 1 hour ago)