Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,582 prices entered by 225 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21646 LYD / DKK *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 55% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,948 Dinar (kr13,620) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Bolzano costs €399 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (24 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Uppsala costs 6,800 kr (about 2 hours ago)