Cost of living comparison between Copenhagen, Denmark and Zuwarah, Libya
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,470 prices entered by 205 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20471 LYD / DKK
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 64% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,330 Dinar (kr26,034) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vinnytsya costs 5,000₴ (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Louisville, Kentucky costs $25,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,858 (about 1 hour ago)