Cost of living comparison between Copenhagen, Denmark and Zuwarah, Libya
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,516 prices entered by 211 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20412 LYD / DKK
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 62% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,077 Dinar (kr24,872) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3.30 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madrid costs €2.64 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)