Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,401 prices entered by 214 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20200 LYD / DKK *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 58% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,145 Dinar (kr25,472) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (33 minutes ago)