Cost of living in Contagem, Brazil compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43315 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Contagem (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,841 Dinar (R$ 4,249) in Contagem.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$180 (42 minutes ago)