Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01166 LYD / DZD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 31% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,177 Dinar (100,919 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.30 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Southampton costs £1.23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)