Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01168 LYD / DZD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 31% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,245 Dinar (106,547 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (40 minutes ago)