Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00015 LYD / GNF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 47% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,653 Dinar (17,290,619 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Southampton costs £120 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $30 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling77 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Ana, California costs $60 (39 minutes ago)