Cost of living comparison between Conakry, Guinea and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00015 LYD / GNF
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 59% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,968 Dinar (32,175,380 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zwolle costs €15 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨0.31 (29 minutes ago)