Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00015 LYD / GNF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 53% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,916 Dinar (18,815,573 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,400,000,000 ₫ (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 220 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,626 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1,300 (35 minutes ago)