Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00015 LYD / GNF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 52% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,728 Dinar (17,644,386 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Anyang costs ₩4,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stavanger costs kr 327,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €350 (about 2 hours ago)