Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00015 LYD / GNF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 50% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,682 Dinar (30,593,767 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,484 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rennes costs €200 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (44 minutes ago)