Cost of living in Compiegne, France compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.630 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Compiegne (France) is 42% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,547 Dinar (€1,563) in Compiegne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Niterói costs R$ 7 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$58 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $112 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$4,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (43 minutes ago)