Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06574 LYD / ARS *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 18% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,480 Dinar (ARS $22,509) in Comodoro Rivadavia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)