Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03774 LYD / ARS *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 37% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,002 Dinar (ARS $26,562) in Comodoro Rivadavia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$140 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,400 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)